If you are really sad that you can’t see who viewed your profile then don’t be sad.As our site always says we always recommend our friend’s security at the top. So for that, we have listed the process so that you can feel safe to know how to see who viewed your Facebook profile on the desktop. So my friend without any hassle read the blog. And follow the steps to check.
Guide to See Who Viewed my Facebook Profile from the Extension
- You can introduce and add a Chrome expansion to rapidly get to know who viewed my Facebook profile pic.
- Open the Social profile expansion page
- Look for “add to chrome” and tap on that.
- Once downloading is finished snap on the add expansion.
- The expansion will be added to your Chrome program.
- Then, at that point, open www.facebook.com involving a similar program, and log in to your FB account.
- You can see your Facebook profile with a course of events bar
- You can view a choice of “guest”
- Now you will get the list of individuals who saw your profile.
These steps are regarding Facebook privacy shortcuts who viewed my profile. The organization has as of late added this element to the iOS application, so Android clients might deal with an issue for some time. In any case, know about fake applications that give fake following and continue detailing when you notice something wrong.
How to See Who Viewed my Facebook Profile from the Desktop?
- Open your Facebook profile page timeline.
- When the page is stacked, right-click anyplace
- Press view page source (then again, you can utilize CTRL+U and on another page, the source tab will open)
- Press CTRL + F to open the inquiry box on the new tab that contains the HTML codes of the source. (Order + F for Mac clients.) You can view the picture beneath.
- On the hunt box, duplicate paste BUDDY_ID and tap on okay
- You will see a rundown of a few profile IDs of individuals who visited your profile
- Presently duplicate any profile ID (15-digit number)
- Then, at that point, open Facebook.com and paste the ID there (for instance, facebook.com/100011552976455), and click Enter. (Eliminate – 2 followed by every ID).
The outcome shows you the individual who viewed my Facebook profile desktop. Remember to keep login in while playing out the assignment.
How an Android user of Facebook can see who viewed the profile?
Sadly, there is no such office accessible for Android clients up until this point. Be that as it may, versatile clients can introduce outsider applications that guarantee to assist clients with seeing who saw their profile on Facebook. Google Play Store has numerous such applications, so you can straightforwardly download them from that point.
In any case, there is no assurance that you can be fulfilled after utilizing an outsider application to see who saw your Facebook profile. Since Facebook has never incorporated any element that assists you with checking who visited your Facebook profile, hopefully sometime in the not-so-distant future, Android clients can likewise find the opportunity to see their Facebook guests.
We hope that these tips can help you find out who has been watching you, whether to have fun or ensure your safety when using social networks. The goal is to stay secure on the web and stay away from those who are interested in your private life. If you follow these steps, you’ll be able to be aware of them quickly. If you’d like to learn more about this subject we suggest you visit the official site Onlinegeeks.net for instant answers.