Google is a great search engine on the internet. It searches the Internet for pages that are associated with the keywords you have entered into the search box.
Google Search’s primary goal is to search for text in publicly accessible documents hosted by web servers, not other data like images or database data.
When you lose track of your email address or password and are unable to access your Google account, especially if it contains the majority of your digital life, there is nothing quite as inconvenient. Except for the possibility of having your account hacked. Regardless, there are a number of options for recovering your Google account or Gmail. What you need to know is mention as follows.
Get your Google Account back if you Forgot your Email Id
Google has a way to get your account back if you remember your password but don’t remember your email address.
- If you are having trouble recalling your email address, visit Google’s Find My Email page. If you can’t remember your email address, you’ll start the account recovery process here.
- Enter your recovery email or phone number A text box will then appear asking for your recovery email or phone number. Click Next after entering the email address or phone number.
- After that, you will be prompt to enter your first and last names. Select Next after entering them in the appropriate text boxes.
- Google must send a verification code to the recovery email or phone number; click Send.
- Enter the verification code if you used a recovery email; if you used a phone, check your messages for the verification code Enter the code into the text box and click Next after retrieving it.
- Google will present you with a list of accounts associated with the recovery email or phone number after you select one. Click on the account you want to recover to choose it.
- Enter your password in the text box and click Next because you already know it. If you’ve enabled two-step verification, you’ll need to make sure that you are the one accessing the account.
- Then visit this link https//g.co/verifyaccount and sign in to your e-mail and google will send a verification code to your e-mail. Type the verification code and you do.
How to Regain your Google Account if you Forget your Password?
Sometimes you can remember your email address but not your password. If you forget your password, you can still recover your account by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the Account Recovery page in your preferred browser to begin the process of changing the password for your Google account.
- Click Next after entering your email address and Google account email address.
- Google will then prompt you to enter the most recent password that you have remembered. Enter the value into the text box and click Next if you have any hazy ideas about what it is.After that, Google will send you a prompt to your registered device requesting confirmation that it is you. Tap “Yes, it is me” when you open it.
After that; you will need to wait six hours for Google to verify your identity and then send you a link to reset your password to your email.
Use the next method if you can’t remember your previous password.
- While you are still on the Account Recovery page, click “Try another way” to send a prompt to your phone asking if you are who you say you are. Open the prompt on your phone and tap Yes, it’s me. then, After six hours, Google will check to see that you are who you say you are and send you a link to reset your password.
Try the next method if you did not register a device to receive Google prompts.
- If you can check your phone for the code, click “Try another way” once more.
After that, you’ll be asked by Google if you want it to send a google account verification code to your registered phone number. Select Send.
Enter the code into the textbox and click Next after retrieving it from your messages.
Google will send you the link to reset your password to your email after six hours.
However, there is one more approach you can take if you do not have a registered number.
- If you did not enable two-step verification or you do not have a registered phone number, click “Try another way” the previous time. After that, if everything checks out, Google will take 72 hours to verify your identity and send you a link to reset your password.
Also Recommended: https://glancingfashion.com/who-checked-my-facebook-profile/